MEAN approach is self-contained packages that can have code for both client side and server side files which keep the applications organized.
- Regular updates due to being open-source.
- Fully customizable as per your needs
- MongoDB comes equipped with cluster support offering better cloud integrations on leading cloud services providers including Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- MEAN Stack follows strong design patterns of MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Easy, effective & sustainable
- Cost efficient
Highly functional API
Certified technical knowledge and vast experience
Agile and iterative development processes
ISO certified management
A single point of contact ensuring transparency
Verified 5 star – client ratings
Clients love our creativity
Quick project kick-off
Reading Time: 5 minutes Hooks came into production with React v16.8 and it has completely changed the way we were thinking and using React. React Hooks enables us to build components using the functional approach instead of object-oriented (classes) approach.
Reading Time: 6 minutes The very first question which my clients ask is, “Will my users be able to download the app from Google Play or Apple App Store?” Well, traditionally the answer to this question was a no, but things had changed completely when Google updated the Chrome to version 72 which introduced TWA (Trusted Web Activities).
Reading Time: 6 minutes Progressive Web Apps (PWA) has come a long way, and now it is being adopted by the world’s largest companies such as Google, Uber, Twitter, Starbucks, etc. To keep up with the pace of fast-changing market scenarios, PWAs are proving to be a very useful approach instead of going for native app development.