Our Magento experts offer Magento integration with leading ERP solutions, accounting softwares, CRMs and more which are critical for the functioning of your enterprise.
We offer both pre-built integrations and custom integration solutions tailored to your requirements. We offer integrations (but are not limited to) with leading third-party solutions including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Open ERP, QuickBooks, Amazon, eBay etc.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps you automate and connect your sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, inventory management.
Magento integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP solution gives your business a competitive edge by automating the process of information sync between the ERP and your Magento store such as customer orders, inventory, products and more. Instead of managing different disconnected sources you have to monitor only one source thus increasing your efficiency, flexibility and agility. Now you can focus on things that matter the most i.e. your customers.
Magento Integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers –
- Customized Integration Solution
- Efficient Inventory Management
- Easy Project Management
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Easy tracking of the supply chain, manufacturing, and operations
- Intelligent reporting
SAP is one of the world’s largest enterprise application software company offering a wide range of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions including customer relationship management (CRM), financial management, human capital management, supply chain management, product lifecycle management.
Magento integration with SAP can be a daunting task but it is worthy if you can identify the exact functionality and data points which you are looking to integrate. Most of the Magento extensions offer a one-size-fits-all approach but beware as your data integration needs might be more complex from the solution that the extension is offering and you may require a custom integration solution.
Magento Integration with SAP offers –
- Effective supply chain management through real-time updates of your sales
- Integrated cart with real-time availability of the products
- A clear and accurate view of finances with the automated transaction process
- Self-service order management
- Cloud-based integration
JTL’s ERP software offers a complete solution to manage your eCommerce covering all important areas such as purchase, order processing, payments, warehouse management, sales, and multichannel distribution, etc.
Magento Integration with JTL offers sustainable online business with a clear control over your entire sales channel resulting in risk-free and controlled growth.
Magento Integration with JTL offers –
- Central control
- Automated workflow and processes
- Support for shipping and returns
- Amazon & eBay connectivity
- Warehouse management
Optimize your eCommerce store through Lexware. It is an enterprise software offering finance and accounting solutions for small, medium, and large size enterprises. Lexware product lineup offers software for accounting, order, invoices, merchandise management, payroll, accounting, retail and more.
Choose the critical data points that you want to integrate and our experts will integrate it with your Magento store seamlessly without any flaw.
Magento integration with Lexware offers –
- Order processing
- Invoice management
- Order management
- 3-step dunning process
- Easily manage your customers and suppliers
pixi* is a mail-order and ERP software supporting the entire process chain starting right from acceptance of the order to the order dispatching.
Magento Integration with pixi* offers –
- Warehouse management
- Customer administration with order and return management
- Purchase management
- Extensive evaluations and reports
- Payment processing
Odoo (formerly known as Open ERP) is an open-source application that offers all sort of business applications including CRM, eCommerce, accounting, project management, invoicing, inventory, human resource, marketing automation etc.
Magento integration with Odoo allow users to manage the sales process in Magento and accounting, inventory, reporting, customers etc. in Odoo efficiently and effectively.
Magento Integration with Odoo offers –
- Centralized order management
- Centralized inventory management
- Centralized accounting management
- Centralized customer database management
- Real-time order synchronization, etc.
Quickbooks is accounting software that helps you manage your expenses and helps in keeping a track of your daily business transactions like bills, invoices, etc.
Magento integration with Quickbooks enables automated data exchange to help keep track of your sales revenue. Integration offers updated customer information with real-time updates in stock and product orders.
Magento integration with Quickbooks offers –
- Updated revenue with every new transaction
- Accurate calculation of sales revenue
- Proper synchronization of discounts offered to ensure accurate tax calculation
- Create unpaid invoices
- Real-time updates in stock level
Every seller wants to reach out to the maximum number of customers and the best way to do that is to list your products on most popular websites like Amazon & eBay.
As the seller may be having hundreds of products, it becomes very difficult to update any information about the product such as description, pricing, etc. on every platform.
The best way out is Magento integration with Amazon & eBay. It synchronizes your products, quantities, etc. from your Magento store with Amazon & eBay and vice-versa on a real-time basis.
Magento integration with Amazon & eBay offers –
- Make any sort of changes in product information at a single place
- Import orders from Amazon & eBay to Magento
- Connect multiple Amazon & eBay accounts
- Real-time changes in inventory and stock