By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on vtnetzwelt.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on vtnetzwelt.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by vtnetzwelt.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on vtnetzwelt.com web site are provided “as is”. vtnetzwelt.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, vtnetzwelt.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall vtnetzwelt.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on vtnetzwelt.com Internet site, even if vtnetzwelt.com or a vtnetzwelt.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on vtnetzwelt.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. vtnetzwelt.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. vtnetzwelt.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. vtnetzwelt.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vtnetzwelt.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by vtnetzwelt.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to vtnetzwelt.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the Indian jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Article 1. Privacy Principle
- The personal data controller is VT Netzwelt with its registered office in E196, Phase 8B, Industrial Area, Mohali – 160055, Punjab, India.
- VT Netzwelt as the controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) attaches great importance to the privacy protection and confidentiality of personal data entered by Internet users in electronic forms made available on the vtnetzwelt.com website (hereinafter referred to as “vtnetzwelt.com”), the principles of which are defined in the terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
- Contacting the Data Protection Office is possible via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Controller, with due diligence, selects and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed. Full access to the databases is only granted to persons duly authorized by the Controller.
- The Controller protects personal data against unauthorized access, as well as against its processing in violation of the applicable laws.
- Visitors to vtnetzwelt.com can browse vtnetzwelt.com websites without providing personal data.
Article 2. Personal Data Processing Scope
- The Controller processes the scope of data provided by the user in the content of the issue addressed to the Controller.
- The data provided by users is used only to: provide answers to the questions asked, send the newsletter including business information concerning the Controller and the Controller’s products, services, workshops, and events, carry out the recruitment process, as well as for statistical purposes and event organization.
- The Controller uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
Article 3. Personal Data Processing Control
- The user is required to provide complete, up-to-date and real data.
- Each user whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to access the data and the right to rectify, erase, limit the processing, transfer the data, object to the processing of the data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (where the processing takes place on the basis of a consent) carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The rights specified in the above paragraph may be exercised by sending a relevant request stating the user’s name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
Article 4. Sharing of Personal Data
Users’ data can be made available to entities authorized to receive the data under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. Personal data may be transferred to entities commissioned to process it, i.e. marketing agencies, partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites). Your personal data may be transferred to a third party country/international organization. Your data may be processed on servers located outside of the country of your residence.
Article 5. Data Retention Period and Other Information Concerning Data Processing
- Personal data shall be stored only for the period necessary to achieve a particular purpose for which it was sent, or in order to comply with the law.
- In the case of a recruitment process, personal data shall be processed in the period of twenty-four months after the completion of the recruitment process.
- If the user has consented to the use of personal data in connection with the use of the newsletter, personal data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- Personal data shall not be processed in an automated way by the Controller.