Experience: 3-6 yrs. | Opening(s): 1 | Location: Mohali | Department: Mobile App Development
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization PG – MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
The Android Native developer is an integral part of our engineering team, assisting in the development of our innovative software products. The successful candidate must be able to quickly learn the existing systems and components and will participate in extending them as the business grows.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Programming ability: coding, design, testing, system maintenance. Perform hands-on development and maintenance of software applications/components. Utilize test-driven development approach to deliver commercial-quality code
- Communication: effective emails and notifications, proactive status updates, structured fact-based arguments, collaboration.
Android Technical Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Android Programming/Development concepts
- Hands-on experience in OOPS, JAVA/Kotlin..
- Good understanding of Android Application lifecycle with Architectural and Design Patterns.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing functional and Architectural components.
- Good understanding of integrating REST APIs, Axios or fetch
- Good to have knowledge of navigation, Kotlin coroutine, Jetpack, View binding, Data Binding, Lifecycle-aware components, Paging Library, Data store, Work Manager But not mandatory
- Familiarity with offline storage using sqlLite, firebase is a plus
- Deep understanding of the Android application development life cycle
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across all dimensions of mobile devices.
- Build and maintain good Android applications with clean code and best practices.
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Should accept challenges & handle complex problems
- Ability to work independently or in a team