Full Stack Developer
Experience: 3-5 years. | Opening(s): 2 | Location: Mohali and Ahmedabad | Department: Web
UG – B.Tech/B.E/BCA (IT/Comp Science), PG – MCA/M.Tech,MS/M.Sc (Science)
The Full Stack Developer is an integral part of our engineering team, assisting in the development of our innovative software products. The successful candidate must be able to quickly learn the existing systems and components, and will participate in extending them as the business grows.
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
- Programming ability: coding, design, testing, system maintenance. Perform hands-on development and maintenance of software applications/components. Perform code and design reviews. Utilize test-driven development approach to deliver commercial quality code
- Communication: effective emails and Slack notifications, proactive status updates, structured fact-based arguments, collaboration.
- Critical thinking: balances short-term needs with long-term goals; thinks about what could go wrong; finds requirements.
- Initiative: scrappy, takes ownership, follows through to the very end.
- Good to have: GraphQL, Serverless, MicroServices Architecture, AWS services (Primary ones)
- Knowledge of GraphQL is plus
- Familiarity with Linters, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp is a plus
- Must be following right standards & best approaches.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should accept challenges & handle complex problems
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Required Skill Set & Experience:
- B.Tech, MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in functional or technical role
- Knowledge in area of technical specialty (Web Development)