Software engineer – iOS
Experience: 2 to 7 yrs. | Opening(s): 1 | Location: Mohali | Department: Engineering
B.Tech or MCA in Computer Science or equilvalent
Roles and responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and document software components using established practices
- Maintain and support released and pre-release commercial applications
- Utilize test-driven development approach to deliver commercial quality code
- Perform code and design reviews
- Perform hands-on development and maintenance of software applications/components
REQUIRED SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks Such as CoreData, Core Animation, Core Location etc.
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP Apis to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience on App Release to App Store will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Hybrid frameworks such as React Native etc. would be an added advantage.
- B.Tech, or MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.