Software Tester – QA
Experience: 3-5 yrs. | Opening(s): 1 | Location: Mohali | Department: QA
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization PG – MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
The QA test engineer is an integral part of our Quality Analysis team, assisting in the development of our innovative software products. The successful candidate must be able to quickly learn the existing systems and components, and will participate in extending them as the business grows. The ideal candidate must ensure compliance of all company internal and industry-relevant QA standards and guidelines for his team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge in manual testing through test case estimation, test case preparation and test reporting
- Design & develop test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases at least 1+ years
- Good experience on Ad-Hoc testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Re-testing, Smoke testing, running Selenium automated tests 3+ years.
- Exposure to Selenium and Java test automation for a minimum 6 months.
- Good exposure to Non-functional testing
- Very good in completing the assigned testing tasks on time.
- Ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Prepare detailed defects report.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Good to have knowledge in both Web application and Mobile application testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.
Required Skill Set & Experience
- B.Tech, or MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-4 years experience in testing roles.
- Well versed with Manual testing and Automation (Selenium with JAVA)
- Possess good knowledge of using Testlink or other similar tools.
- Basic understanding of any one framework like Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework.
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile development practices is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients