MEAN approach is self-contained packages that can have code for both client side and server side files which keep the applications organized.
- Regular updates due to being open-source.
- Fully customizable as per your needs
- MongoDB comes equipped with cluster support offering better cloud integrations on leading cloud services providers including Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- MEAN Stack follows strong design patterns of MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Easy, effective & sustainable
- Cost efficient
Highly functional API
Certified technical knowledge and vast experience
Agile and iterative development processes
ISO certified management
A single point of contact ensuring transparency
Verified 5 star – client ratings
Clients love our creativity
Quick project kick-off
Reading Time: 4 minutes Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets . It is free and open source software.
Reading Time: 6 minutes Nest is a Node.js framework used for building highly efficient and scalable server-side applications that also supports TypeScript. The reason for using Nest over other Node.js frameworks is that unlike Express, Nest is opinionated and provides an out-of-the-box architecture for the application which allows developers to create testable, scalable and loosely coupled and easily maintainable applications.
Reading Time: 9 minutes Magento 2 heralded the end of Magento 1. Since the current version of the leading e-commerce platform differs significantly from its predecessor, Magento 2 upgrade projects cannot be compared to a classic release change and are associated with corresponding efforts.