MEAN approach is self-contained packages that can have code for both client side and server side files which keep the applications organized.
- Regular updates due to being open-source.
- Fully customizable as per your needs
- MongoDB comes equipped with cluster support offering better cloud integrations on leading cloud services providers including Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- MEAN Stack follows strong design patterns of MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Easy, effective & sustainable
- Cost efficient
Highly functional API
Certified technical knowledge and vast experience
Agile and iterative development processes
ISO certified management
A single point of contact ensuring transparency
Verified 5 star – client ratings
Clients love our creativity
Quick project kick-off
Reading Time: 9 minutes Magento 2 heralded the end of Magento 1. Since the current version of the leading e-commerce platform differs significantly from its predecessor, Magento 2 upgrade projects cannot be compared to a classic release change and are associated with corresponding efforts.
Reading Time: 5 minutes As of June 2020, Magento will no longer offer support for old versions of its eCommerce software. Shop operators should prepare themselves and start the migration to Magento 2.
Reading Time: 7 minutes Magento 2 was released in 2015 as the latest version of the Magento eCommerce platform, which is used in one of four companies worldwide. Sooner or later, you have to migrate your current site from old to the latest Magento 2